Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back to my basics

I have been soooo MIA.  I just finished up with one job(seasonal-GOODBYE TAX SEASON!!!!!!) and taking on a new position on my second job.  Today was my last day of training with my new position (picking up my strawberry daquiri and taking a long swig- Wow!  I think I put a little bit to much Bacardi in that one!). Now I will have more free time to finish up the books that I've left half or unread. 

It's sad because I have so many books that I was trying to finish up, but I can't seem to remember what the heck I've read.  I guess I'll just have to start over so I'll know what's going on. 

But, when Lover Mine comes out later this month, I'm gonna make sure I cop that and drop everything.  So, that's why I'm trying to finish up as much as I can.  Well, times a wasting, so I'd better get to just that...

0 Talk to me!: