Tuesday, June 29, 2010

To Be Read Tuesdays

Here is my latest list of books that are on my TBR list.  Still crossing out as I finish.  Your girl is getting it in, but adding more to the list.
  1. Forbidden Nights With A Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
  2. Manifest by Artist Authur
  3. The Master and the Muses by Amanda McIntyre
  4. Control by Kayla Perrin
  5. Touch of Surrender by Rhyanna Byrd
  6. The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
  7. Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
  8. Kiss Of Death by Rachel Caine
  9. Into The Dark by Gena Showalter
  10. Shadow of The Vampire by Meagan Hatfield
  11. Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  12. Eve of Samhain by Lisa Sanchez
  13. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  14. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  15. Naked by Megan Hart

2 Talk to me!:

Cheryl said...

You are doing pretty good on your list! I am a new follower!

Yvonne said...

This is just my mini TBR list. My real list is plenty long!