Monday, August 30, 2010

Diva Mail(1)


Okay, so I've been having a love affair with my mail man.  Why, because he's been bringing me stuff without me having to threaten him.  We've had unpleasant words in the past, but I think he understands that I own him and if I don't get my books, there will be hell to pay.

Anyhoo, everyone has the IMM (In My Mailbox, hosted by The Story Siren) meme going on on their blogs, so I figured I'd do one too.  But oh course, I had to put my own little twist on it.  So, I will call mine Diva Mail.  

My Diva Mail will consist of print and ebooks that I get for review, books or swag won in a contest, or just swag that I receive in the mail.

Here's what I've gotten in the last two weeks .


For Review
  • The Mermaid's Pendant by Leann Reilly (Pump Up Your Book Tours)
  • A Note From An Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker (Pump Up Your Book Tours)
  • Mieradome (ARC) by Kate O'Hegarty (author)
  • Cria (ebook) by Suzanne Rock (Dark Diva Reviews)
  • Dark Deception (ebook) by Suzanne Rock ( CK2S Kwips and Kritiques)
  • Where The Rain Is Made (ebook) by Keta Diablo (author)
  • The Secret Of The Scarlet Stone (ebook) by T. L. Clarke (author)
  • Alien 2 (ebook) by Eve Langlais (author)
Won
  • Sex Magick (ebook) by Laura Stamps (Twitter contest)

Swag From Authors
  • Book Marks, Postcards, and charm from Jeannie Lin (Butterfly Swords)
  • Cover flat from Moira Rogers (Undertow,Crux)

0 Talk to me!: