Alright, alright, alright, alright...I am going to attempt to take on some reading challenges in an effort to get my reading groove back. This is the first challenge that I have signed up for 2013 and it's hosted by The Book Vixen. I have always love romance books and I recently I have gotten hooked on mystery suspense. So this is a good way to get the best of both worlds.
I have not picked out my books yet, so as I run across them I will post them here and as I read them, I will post a link to each review. In the meantime if you'd like to sign up, here are the dets.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read 13 romantic suspense novels in ‘13.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.