Sunday, February 21, 2010

WTF Moment


Today's WTF moment is about a touchy little subject called M/M. Hopefully, we are all adults and I'd love to get your feedback on what you think of the subject. So, after you read the post, let me know what you think.



Well, I was sitting at my computer getting the latest updates on one of my fav authors, one Ms. J R Ward, and couldn't not post my thoughts on this situation.

First of all, I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE J R Ward and her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I also love reading her forum for the books. I am anxiously awaiting her latest, and probably greatest, book, Lover Mine to come out. So, any little tidbits and side bars that I can get, I'm all over.

I was reading a discussion that related to the Qhuinn and Blay HEA (Happily Ever After) and whether it will be a full book or whether it will play out in the background of other books. But then it turned into a question as to whether a person was comfortable reading about men being in relationships with each other.

Now personally, I love Qhuinn and Blay, but not too sure of the M/M going on between them. If you've read the books, it's crystal clear that they are in love with each other and eventually something wicked, hot and nasty will be going down. I'm okay with it (I guess?) as long as I don't see them do it yet. I'd prefer to be eased into it-ok yeah, maybe that wasn't the right set of words to use, but you get the gist of what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, to each his own. If you love someone, it shouldn't matter who or what they are. I'm not gonna go all moral and stuff on you, but personally, I wouldn't choose it (no slippery when wet for me, on a strict cock and ball diet), but it happens. In fact, I have a few male friends that think loving another guy is shit on a stick. Hell, I think loving a guy and all his great cock-I mean parts is total shit on a stick! So, I don't judge because they are happy with their choices. And isn't that the point-being happy?

With that being said, as far as reading about it, I do think I will. I'm actually afraid not to. Knowing The Warden, if I don't read it, I'll miss out on a super good read. I'll just make sure I skip over the m/m real action. Go Team Qhuay! I'm doing this only for you guys, so your asses better stay happy!




Deuces

0 Talk to me!: