Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To Be Read Tuesdays

I am so embarrassed!  I am so obsessed with getting more books when I already have a ton of books that need to be read.  So, to keep focused, below is  a list of books and ebooks that I have been meaning to read.  They are not in any particular order because I read whatever whenever.  I just like to pick one up and go.

Each Tuesday, I will repost the list and cross out what I have read.  My goal is to read everything I have before buying something new.  Yeah, I hope I can stick to that.         

  1. Forbidden Nights With A Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
  2. Rage of Angels by Sidney Shelton
  3. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  4. Be Careful What You Pray For by Kimberla Lawson Roby
  5. The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston
  6. Winter Kiss by Deborah Cooke
  7. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
  8. Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
  9. Dragon Keeper by Robin Hobb
  10. The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson
  11. The Strangley Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker
  12. Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine 
  13. The Devil Is A Lie by Reshonda Tate Billingsley 
  14.  
     
     
     
     

    0 Talk to me!: