To Be Read Tuesday is a weekly meme that I post to keep up with the books that I plan to read in the next week or two. I just finished updating my spreadsheet (yeah, lame me has a book spreadsheet) and I currently have 17 books to read. I know there are at least 8 more that will be added before August, but I'm getting it in. As I read each book, I cross it out and rejoice as my TBR list gets smaller and smaller. WooHoo!
Argh! I meant to have a short list, this week, but I have been slacking on my list reading. No, scratch, that. I've been finding miscellaneous titles that aren't even on my list and reading them first. But I digress because I am back on track. Here are a few that I plan to have finished by the first week in August.
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
- Tempting The Enemy by Dee Tenorio
- Killing Me Softly by Maggie Shayne
- Kiss Me, Kill Me by Maggie Shayne
- Love Remains by Kaye Dacus
- A Safe Harbor by Moira Rogers