Thursday, September 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday

Book Blogger Hop With Jenn @ Crazy For Books
The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that they may be missing out on!  This weekly book party is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, visit Crazy For Books to grab the logo, then post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs  that are posted in the Linky list.

Follow My Book Blog Friday with Parajunkee
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host Parajunkee and anyone else on the list that you want.
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky Thing.
  • Grab the button and make a post so that anyone visiting can comment.
  • If someone comments and follows you, don't forget to comment and follow back.

21 Talk to me!:

Froggy said...

Love your blog! I am a new follower..i hopped over from Follow Friday!! :)

Froggy
www.froggaritasbookcase.net

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through! Have a great weekend.
My Hop

Katy said...

Lovely blog! Saying Hi from Follow Friday..Love Damon myself :)

Belinda said...

Happy HOP!! Looks like we have the same taste in book crushes. I'm almost finished reading Eternal Kiss Of Darkness and trust me, I'll be looking at my ceiling for a LONG time to come. Hot dang what a scene :) Hope you have a great weekend.

Come by my HOP for this week

Natalie said...

Hello! I'm already following, but I thought I'd drop in and say hi! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. Got Eternal Kiss of Darkness in the mail today. Thanks! :D

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Blog hopping from FF and I'm already a follower!

Love your blog and I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower. :)

Paula Calvanico said...

New follower, found you on the hop :)

I love your book bf's! lol, Vishous is my fave with Bones, Eric and Tegan right behind. They make a nice sandwich ;)

Paula
Tomes Devotee

Anne said...

Love the Ian Somerhalder picture. Hot!

I'm a new follower. =)

Unknown said...

just hoping by! I'm a follower
follow me back (or don't) at:
http://epicbooknerd.blogspot.com

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I'm already a follower, but thought I'd stop by and say Hi!

Jennifer said...

New follower from the hop. Have a great weekend.

Happy Reading.

Jennifer
http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the Hop!

Unknown said...

very cool blog can't wait to read more!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
The Thirteenth Chime

Deepali said...

Hi!
Nice interview above this post, enjoyed the questions too.
Came from the hop.
e-Volving Books

Christine said...

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love!
I´m already a follower!

Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Hopping by...have a fun hop this weekend...love your header.

Find my answer to the question about my favorite blogs at:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Also stop to see reviews on Room by Emma Donoghue, Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman, I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman, and many more.

D.S. White said...

Hopping in to say hello and umm...you may not have Rhage or Rhevenge.

Have a great weekend!

Dee
BookZone

Lisa said...

Just hopping on by! I LOOOOVE your header, and the colors of your blog are just so cheerful and bright ! LOVE it!

I'm also a brand new follower..
Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Hey! I'm a bit behind on the Hop, but I really wanted to make the rounds and check out everyone suggestions!

Check mine out here:
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-friday.html