Anyhoo, I've been busy at the Bookcase this month. I celebrated one year of blogging on the 6th of the month and cannot wait for the next.
I became a reviewer for two other sites, Dark Diva Reviews (review as Von) and CK2S Kwips and Kritiques (review as Yvonne). I'm excited to be working with both groups. The book whore in me is super excited because they both have some excellent reads to review.
Now, on to what I have read this month. Here is what I've read this month with a link to the review. Books without a link will be posted shortly.
- Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson
- Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
- Where The Rain Is Made by Keta Diablo
- Dark Deception by Suzanne Rock
- Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
- Anytime, Darlin' by Julia Rachel Barrett
- Alien Mate 2 by Eve Langlais
- Sex Magick by Laura Stamps
- A Rogue's Pleasure by Hope Tarr
- The Sergeant's Lady by Susanna Fraser
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
- Love Remains by Kaye Dacus
- Cria by Suzanne Rock
- Killing Me Softly by Maggie Shayne
- Eternity And A Day by Aline Hunter