Monday, December 27, 2010

Debut Author Challenge



This is the second reading challenge that I’ve decided to participate in is the Debut Author’s Challenge from the Story Siren.  I’ve been reading some pretty good YA books and have discovered some new ones that I want to read.  Here’s the information about the challenge.

  • The objective of the DAC is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit! I encourage readers who can read more than twelve to do so!
  • Anyone can join. You don't have to be a blogger, and you don't have to live in the United States. 
  • You do not have to have an blog written in English to participate. 
  • Deadline to join is November 20, 2011. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. 


1 Talk to me!:

Yvonne said...

@The Story Siren
Thanks. I look forward to all the great YA books I'll be reading for this challenge.