Sunday, December 19, 2010

Diva Mail (15)...And Some Freebies For Your Mailbox


Good morning, blog buddies!  It's Sunday and time for my version of In My Mailbox, which is hosted by the evah soo cool Kristi @ The Story Siren.  IMM is a weekly meme showcasing the bookish things that you won, recieved for review, or bought.  Kristi is taking a break but will be back in the new year so there won't be a linky list to follow, so if you stop by, just leave me a link to follow you back to your IMM.

While I was Christmas shopping last week, I couldn't keep my feet from moving to the book section.  On my Christmas budget, I was able to get two really good books from my wishlist.

Haunted By Your Touch  has short stories from Jeaniene Frost and Shayla Black-two of my fav paranormal authors.  I've only read one story by Shari Kohler so this is another chance to sample her work.

Ecstasy In Darkness is by Gena Showalter, another one of my fav paranormal authors.   Love her Alien Huntress series and the reviews have been all good.

I also got two books for review.  I lurvs the cover and the quirky summary for A Brush Of Darkness (releasing Jan 25th), so I was really excited to get it.  The other book I got is Spirit Storm, which is the sequel to She Smells The Dead.  I also loved this cover too and can't wait to continue with Yuki's story (btw, this is already out on Kindle).

Bought
Haunted By Your Touch by Shayla Black, Jeaniene Frost, and Shari Kohler
Ecstasy In Darkness by Gena Showalter

For Review
A Brush Of Darkness (ARC) by Allison Pang (thanx to Rachel @ Fine Print)
Spirit Storm ( Ebook) by E J Stevens (thanx to E J Stevens)


Oooh, and before I forget, while checking out some Tweets and IMM posts, I found a couple of freebies for Nook and Kindle.  Sharing is caring, so thanx to @nikkibrandyberry of Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind, @kindleObsessed of Kindle Obsessed and @The_BookishType of The Bookish Type, here's what my Nookie got for Christmas:  

 

and BTW, I'm a Nook owner so all I did was go to B&N and type in the title to find the books, so I'm sure Amazon is the same way.  If you have some freebies to share, just comment with a link or title.

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 Talk to me!:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I'm glad I could help you find some exciting free reads! I just love free ebooks =) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hehe You're welcome! And Im totally jealous you got A brush Of Darkness! Publishers don't know I exist...lol...so I will be waiting till it comes out :) Let me know what you think?

Yvonne said...

@Casey
I love freebies too, thanx!

@nikkibrandyberry
I'm still invisible! I've been blogging a little over a year and just started getting review requests.