Sunday, December 26, 2010

Diva Mail (16)


Hey, book lovers!  It's a super cold post Christmas Sunday and  I'm still cleaning up wrapping paper and  getting rid of boxes at my house, but I got to get back to my book grind.  

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's just to share what bookish things you bought, won, checked out of the library, or got in the mail.  I only got one thing in the mail and two egalleys from the awesome peeps at Netgalley.

I got A Taste Of Desire, which is coming out this week, in the mail along with some cool book marks.  I'm in love with historical romances so this should be a very good read.  I also got ebooks of Populazzi and Here Lies Bridget. These two YA books are for the Debut Author Challenge, which I have yet to sign up for because I want to get my list of books first, that's being hosted by The Story Siren.  I've been reading a lot of good YA so I figured this challenge would be fun.  I'm also working on a challenge of my own, so I'll see how that works out.

Well, that's all I've got going on here, what goodies did Santa put in your mail box this week?



Populazzi by Elise Allen (Netgalley)
A Taste Of Desire by Beverley Kendall and bookmarks (Beverley Kendall)
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison (Netgalley)

0 Talk to me!: