Sunday, January 2, 2011

Diva Mail (17)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's just to share what bookish things you bought, won, checked out of the library, or got in the mail. 

I only got one thing in the mail, but it was signed so it's extra special.  I also got four egalleys from the awesome peeps at Net Galley, so I was pretty pleased with my book loot for the week. 

Thanks so much to Avon Books, Carina Press, Harper Collins, Net Galley, and CJ Domino for my mailbox goodies!

So here is what I got, what book goodies did you get this week?



For Review
Stone Kissed by Kerri Stevens(ebook from Net Galley)
The Games That People Play by C J Domino (signed copy from CJ Domino)
Angelfire by Courtney Alison Moulton (ebook from Net Galley)
The Countess by Lynsay Sands (ebook from Net Galley)
The Heiress by Lynsay Sands (ebook from Net Galley)

1 Talk to me!:

Katie said...

I can't wait for Angelfire!

if interested my IMM: http://novelsociety.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/in-my-mailbox-2/