Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Madness Book Hop Update


Thank you to all that have signed up for the March Madness Book Hop.  I will leave the sign up open until 11:59 pm central tonite if anyone still wants to sign up.

For those of you that have signed up, please make sure that you have submitted an entry form so that I can email you the official linky code that should appear with your giveaway on Friday.  The new linky will only include information from the submitted forms so  if you have not submitted the form, you will not be included in the list of blogs.

For those that have submitted a form, I will be emailing you the code shortly.  Please email me @ thedivasbookcase@gmail.com if you have any questions or changes that you need to make to the form you have already submitted.

To submit a form and be included in the hop, please click HERE.  Make sure to let me know if your giveaway will be US only, US/Can, or International.

Need info on the hop?  Click HERE.

0 Talk to me!: