Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hello...

Time has really gotten away from me again.  I could have sworn that I had posted something this year besides Happy New Year.  How rude of me!  But thanks so much for still being here!

My little one will be two next month so I am guessing things are back to normal or as normal as they are going to get.  I have actually found a little free time in my days-more like nights where I can read.  Oh how I have missed my lovely pages.

Sadly, I found out a little too late that my domain name was due because I had not been checking my blog email and I was not on automatic renew.  Whyyy?   So, I lost my .com and have to deal with the blogspot.com until I can figure out how to get my domain back.  Bummer, but I guess I will survive. 

In the meantime, I need to catch up.  What's hot, new, and a must read?  Comment below so I can start my new To Be Read stack.   

0 Talk to me!: