Friday, June 4, 2010

Author Spotlight

Lately, I've been getting my hands on some real great books that aren't new releases.  Well, in the process of reading these great books,  I realize they are part of a really great series that I have totally missed out on.

Where I was that I missed out on these books, I don't know, but I've been trying to back track and read entire series from first to last.

Author Spotlight will be a regular feature on the blog. Each time I run across a great series that I haven't read, I'll read all the books, spotlight the author in a blog post, then follow each day with posts reviewing all the books in the series.  Spotlights will always start on Sunday and keep going until I have reviewed all the books in that particular series.

Currently, I have been reading The Love At Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks. There are eight books in the series, and I'm on book six.  I've already read book eight, so I only have one more book to go.  This spotlight will start on June 13.

I have put a tab on the blog so that you can check out current and future spotlights.  I'll start linking each spotlight to books in the series as I post. 

If you have a suggestion of a series that is simply the best and you think I need to spotlight it , please comment or email me @  thedivasbookcase@gmail.com.