Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To Be Read Tuesdays



And here I go again.  I am actually thinning out my TBR list.  YAY!  I have not picked up any more books beside the ones that are actually on  my spreadsheet.   I've gotten some new ones but I having started reading them all willy nilly.  I am respecting the schedule and not upsetting the flow.  Here is my latest list.  

  1. Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  2. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  3. Love Remains by Kaye Dacus
  4. A Rogue's Pleasure by Hope Tarr
  5. The Sergeant's Lady by Susanna Fraser
  6. Crimson Moon by J A Saare
  7. Eternity And A Day by Aline Hunter
  8. Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
  9. The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson

1 Talk to me!:

Sadako said...

Winter's Passage is on my list, too! A friend of mine recommended it to me last week. Can't wait to pick it up.