Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diva Down...Diva In Distress

Hello, fellow book chicks.  I have continued to be off the book scene for longer than I anticipated, but I have still been doing a little reading and keeping up with my fav blogs.  For those that don't know, my year has taken a very unexpected turn in the form of me being pregnant. 


Shocking yes and took some getting used to but I am seven glorious weeks away from giving birth.  Hallelujah because anyone that knows me personally knows that I am not the glowing mommy that everyone portrays (hey I'm being totally honest here!), but a grumpy, hungry she devils that is in your best interest to avoid-unless you have food.  If you have food, I am your friend for life.  I have been trying to chronicle my pregancy on my blog, Diva's Mommy Blog so if you want to see what a hot mess I am, check me out there.

Anyhoo, besides that, I have gotten back in school.  Something I have been meaning to do for over a year now.  I am currently finishing up course work to get my associates in Human Resource Management.  A BA is further down the line, but baby steps are in progress.

I'm in a book slump.  I just finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory and have a marathon of all four seasons of  The Tudors under my belt.  Loved them both, but now I need inspiration on what to read next so I can get my reviewing back on track.  I'm interested in some good romance (but not too sappy-not in the mood for epic love stories and for good's sake no I can't live without you young adult books) or some good suspenseful crime drama fiction.

0 Talk to me!: