Sunday, November 3, 2013

Booksigning: Carl Weber


I finally got a chance to go to a book signing!  Yay!  I don't know why, but very few authors that I am interested in, come to Memphis so I was pretty excited.  I heard about it a few days before and of course I could not secure a babysitter, so I took the kiddies along.  Normally, taking the boys would have been a disaster, and I would have had to leave early, but all I had to do was turn my oldest on to the goodness of Starbucks and I had no problem.  Of course he spent all the money I gave him (the Double Chocolate Chip Frappucchino is his new best friend) but it kept him and his little brother quiet while I attended the signing.

The featured author was Carl Weber.  Mr. Weber is a New York Times Best Selling author.  His recent books include The Family Business 2,  Torn Between Two Lovers, The Man In 3B-none of which I have read but are on my TBR.  I HAD a few of his book on my book shelf,  but my sister has confiscated those so I am still waiting to get them back.

Anyhoo, Mr Weber was so down to earth.  He was very entertaining and very approachable.  The gathering was intimate-mostly ladies with a few men sprinkled in.  He answered questions, talked about the books, future books, and let us know a few of the books will be making television debts.  I had a great time, got my books signed, and got a pix.  Here are the photos of my day.  I have video, but I just can't figure out how to get it from my phone to the blog.  Hopefully, I will figure it out and get it uploaded...








0 Talk to me!: