Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Month In Review: July (1)

Yes!  Thank God that wretched hot month is finally over? I will be soo glad when Fall kicks in!

I'm not the uber blogger yet, but I've been a little busy on the blog lately so I'm going to start doing a monthly recap.  Keep in mind that there's not really a lot going on with Diva's Bookcase, but since my one year blogaversary is coming up on August 6, it can only get better.

Anyhoo, here is my month in review:

What I Bought
Sin's Daughter by Eve Silver, Everything Changes by Megan Hart, and The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter.  I bought those in ebooks, but I also bought Eternal Kiss Of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost in paperback because I think the novelty of my Nook has worn off.  Sure it's convient to carry and ebooks are sometimes cheaper(some aren't, WTF is that about?), but I still like certain books for my bookshelf.



What I Won
I won a few other books, but I haven't received them yet so I'll just include them in my August review.




What Authors and Publishers Sent Me
I am really loving Harlequin books right now.  Most of the books that I have in my TBR pile are Harlequin titles, so I was really happy to receive these goodies.  Check out the vintage Harlequin stuff!











Books I read
I was absolutely lazy this month and didn't read as many books as I wanted to, but here's what I did read:

And as you can see, I still have a ton of reviews to write, so I've gotta get those ready to post.

Thank you to P. Q. Glisson, Cynthia Roberts and Eve Silver for guest posting or letting me interview you!  You guys are the bestest!

0 Talk to me!: