Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: May 28-31, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: May 28-31, 2010

Yay!  It's Friday, again.  Time for another Blog Hop.  I know it's late, but I gotsa get my hop on!

This is a fun way for bloggers to meet other bloggers and just have some fun.  To get all the details, hop on over to Crazy-for-Books, but don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know that you've visited me.

Here are some of the new blogs that I've visited:

A Blog About Nothing

 From The Heart Of A Bookworm

Coffeelicious Bookaholic

Bookie Monster

Taming The Bookshelf

With A Book


 

5 Talk to me!:

Ashley Ziemer said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog (coffeeliciousbookaholic.blogspot.com). I'm a new follower of yours!

Morgan said...

I love the blog hop, it's a super fun meme!

Kelly said...

What a wonderful blog.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

who could resist a site filled with nearly naked guys. I have never read Beth Fantaskey. Think that is a pen name?
stop over at
www.fangswandsandfairydust.com
steph

Badass Bookie said...

Just Hopping by! Lovely Blog! I heart Bones of Hight Huntress too!
hope you can find the time to stop over at http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/
Best,
Lisa ( badass Bookie)