Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To Be Read Tuesday


Wow, I think I've done it again. I've read myself into another review stupor.

I'm not even going to attempt to do a TBRT this week because I don't plan on picking up another new book  this week until I get all of my reviews written and all of the books that I've started read.

I've also been in a reading funk.  Some books that I have read or tried to read lately have been kinda slow.  Slow enough that I couldn't get into the story no matter how hard I tried.  Not to say that the books aren't good in someone else's eyes, but there just wasn't enough action popping or the main characters aren't clicking for me.

There have been some awesome books that I just couldn't put down until I finished the last page. But once I finished, I couldn't bring myself to do a review because I was too busy pulling the next book up to my face.  So, that's my dilemma.  Hopefully, I can take this week to catch up on my review, finish the two books I'm reading (if I can continue to stay off Twitter) and I'll be right as rain for next week.  Hopefully...  

0 Talk to me!: