Monday, August 10, 2009

True Blood...Can't Wait Until Sunday!



I started reading The Sookie Stackhouse Novels after I saw the first season of True Blood. I caught it on HBO Demand after the season had ended so I didn't have to wait each week to find out what was going on. I watched it back to back for 3 days and was hooked.

After I watched the first season, I went out and bought all the books and read them back to back. Charlaine Harris is a wonderful writer who knows how to captivate her readers. I laughed and cried right along with the characters.

At first, I wondered why Alan Ball didn't follow the exact story but now I am so glad. The extra plots leave you wishing everyday was Sunday. This past Sunday was no different. And just for the record, I am so TEAM ERIC... I can't wait until Bill gets his walking papers.

0 Talk to me!: